Summary: There’s the adage “You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make him drink.” The ONPURPOSE.me module and the ensuing 2-word purpose statement help salespeople find their personal thirst for success. When they know their purpose in life, they’re more in touch with their deepest desires to make a meaningful difference and form a powerful connection with who they are plus why and what they’re selling.
Including the ONPURPOSE.me module in your sales training anchors the right thinking, approaches, and behaviors to a profound personal sense of making a difference and service. When the sales process becomes a meaningful expression of purpose, the salesperson is freer to focus on the customers’ needs to better serve, build the relationship, and win more sales.
Become an On-Purpose Presenter
by clicking on the “Apply Now” button below
and completing the initial inquiry form.
Target Audience Training Application: Sales leadership is a need across all company sizes and industries. Below is context for applying and integrating ONPURPOSE.me into your Sales Leadership training program.
- Direct Sales/Social Sharing
- Independent contractors
- Small business owners
- Professions: CPA, Engineering, Architecture, etc.
- Insurance, Brokerage, and Financial Services
- Real Estate and Mortgage
- Industrial and Medical Reps
- Retail sales
- Auto sales
Resources: Below are On-Purpose resources from which you can draw thoughts, inspiration, and insights as you prepare your sales leadership training program.
- The On-Purpose Business: Doing More of What You Do Best More Profitably. Salespersons function largely like small business owners, especially if they’re highly commissioned and for sure if they are independent contractors. This book is perfect for awakening and equipping salespersons to approach their customers with confidence and posture to serve them well.
- Turnover is Killing Us! The forever problem in sales is turnover. Here’s a systematic look at meaningfully addressing the challenge.
- Salesperson Turnover: Why It Matters. Being a salesperson is a tough profession that often demands a broad skill set that seems contradictory within one person. For example, one needs to be persuasive and a leader yet also a good listener and a servant. The On-Purpose Approach reconciles many of these qualities by placing purpose first and foremost.
- Sales: Prospecting or Farming? Your sales culture matters. This video and related blog post ask you to decide which is right for your company.
- Do You Know Your Target Audience? The failure to aim narrowly at a specific target audience confuses clients, extends the sales process, is more demanding on salespersons, and loses business.
- The On-Purpose (TOP) Performer is a full-day, interactive training for groups of twenty-five based on The On-Purpose Business Person. Within this program, each person works on creating a Service Model. This is only available through licensed On-Purpose Professionals. If you’re interested in becoming licensed, please contact us.
- Making Meaningful Money is a keynote speech and program that says “Success Emerges at the Intersection of Life and Work.” This program is ideal for salespersons.
Need further help customizing and integrating ONPURPOSE.me and your training objectives and outcomes? Join a live On-Purpose Presenter–only video conference call to ask questions or invest in a one-hour consultation. We’ll help you better connect the dots of the ONPURPOSE.me module to your program and learner outcomes.