- “Presenter Code”: an electronic voucher (PDF) that, akin to a prepaid credit card, holding the specific number of Uses you load onto it by purchasing what you need. This is self-serve.
- “Use”: an individual’s one-time access to the Tool
TIPS For Purchasing a Presenter Code:
- Redeem your respective On-Purpose Presenter Code using this link: www.my.onpurposechristian.me
- Exercise both stewardship and safety to be profitable and protect your Presenter Code from unwanted use.
- For every training, buy a Presenter Code and load it with the number of uses you need:
- Minimize the upfront outlay of cash to purchase Presenter Codes — no sense carrying an inventory.
- Keep every Presenter Code private until you’re ready to share it. Once a Code is publicly shown, sent, or posted, it is exposed to unwanted use by “sharers” eager to have others find their purpose from your purse.
- Reduce excess purchases.
Uses: Resale or Include?
If you’re a corporate trainer, account for your Presenter Code as a cost of materials in your budget, i.e. “Included” at the actual cost of the Presenter Code.
If you’re an independent contractor selling your training programs, then you have two options with your clients: Resale or Include.
- For the Resale approach, the per use price charged to your client MUST be the current retail price. This margin provides you with a few extra dollars earned and maintains pricing integrity across the board. In other words, don’t discount the price of the per use fee.
- For the Included approach, you have elected to bake the price of the Uses into your training, workbook, and materials fees. There’s no reason to break out the total cost of the Presenter Code except as a possible marketing benefit to convey the direct dollar cost benefit of including ONPURPOSE.me per person (based on the current retail price).
- Refunds are not available on leftover uses per Code
- Buy a few extra Uses to ensure you have sufficient Uses to cover everyone at your live event. If you run out of Uses, you’ll need to buy another Code on the fly and give out two codes to your audience members.
- The OP Presenter Code product has a per use 30% discount already built into the price. This savings is designed to offset some of your over-purchase costs.
- Once you purchase a code with a set number of Uses, you cannot add or subtract Uses.
- Presenter Codes expire one year from the date of purchase.
- When your Event Code is publicly shared, it is exposed to participants who may share it with their family, friends, and co-workers. The number of your uses is being impacted.
- After participants generate their 2-word purpose statement, they will receive an email reminding them of their 2-word purpose. And, shortly after that their first Poured Wisdom lesson arrives. Each lesson also shows their 2-word purpose statement.
- After your event, you can check for any remaining value in your account dashboard.