Summary: A reason to live is the motivating spark igniting all desire to steward for one’s body, mind, and spirit. A sense of purpose is good, but knowing for sure one’s 2-word purpose is the gold standard. Purpose is the reason why you want to be healthy in body, mind, and spirit. Without a why, there is no way.
The ONPURPOSE.me module is an ingeniously fast and forever meaningful addition to your health and wellness training. Your clients will discover their 2-word purpose in specific and meaningful terms that are easy to apply and powerfully actionable immediately. You’ll have a precise point of reference to remind them of their reason to live and thrive with healthier habits and a happier life. They’ll have a reason to face the challenging reality and seemingly overwhelming odds their addiction poses to find a deeper commitment to the steps for recovery and restoration. Nothing is more power for well-being than a reason to be!
Poured Wisdom, the 10-day follow-up email course, will nurture their understanding and use of their newfound 2-word purpose. In short, your clients can stop spending their time searching for a mere sense of purpose, and start investing their lives giving a clear expression of their 2-word purpose. At the deepest level, purpose is the life-transforming seed of greatness within them that wants to flourish and be well.
Now you’re set up to succeed in sharing your wisdom, education, and experience. No more dragging them into being healthy. They’ll search you out for your guidance and direction.
Sadly, until a person has a reason to want to be healthy, they’ll take their health for granted, squander it, or unwittingly be on the slow road to self-inflicted disability or death. When a person gives up on life they are also giving up on their health and well-being.
There is a better way and it’s called being on-purpose.
Target Audience Training Application: When a person feels they have no reason for being, invariably their health and well-being will suffer or their recovery will be prolonged. You can stand in the gap guiding them to build a bridge to a better state of being by simply inviting them to invest 3 minutes to know a 2-word purpose statement. By placing their heart and soul onto the path of purpose, you’re providing them a forever reason for being and for being healthier.
ONPURPOSE.me will be a powerful addition to the practices, workshops, and speeches for some of the following people.
- Health Coaches
- Healthcare Professionals
- Physical Therapists
- 12-step Program Members
- Addiction counselors/therapists
- Psychiatrists and Psychologists
- The On-Purpose Person: Making Your Life Make Sense. This best-selling book provides a personal operating system that meets people where they are in their life and walks them from chaos and confusion to a place of clarity. Readers transition from knowing their purpose to being on-purpose. Like driving a car, being on-purpose is an easily learned skill that transports our lives from where we are to where we want to be.
- FIT 4 Leading: Discover the Joy of Taking a Hard Look at Yourself. FIT 4 Leading is a concise message overcoming the top four obstacles to being true to oneself or identity. This “how to” book is small in size but deep in content. One of the four obstacles to success is health and well-being, yet it is also the least mentioned.
- Is an Unhealthy Relationship Killing You? This message is designed to save lives by broaching a weighty topic: obesity and yo-yo dieting.
- What If You Knew You Would Live to Be a Healthy 100 Year Old? How would you live your life differently? Are you letting your chronological age define the status of your health and well-being?
Need further help customizing and integrating ONPURPOSE.me and your training objectives and outcomes? Join a live On-Purpose Presenter–only video conference call to ask questions or invest in a one-hour consultation. We’ll help you better connect the dots of the ONPURPOSE.me module to your program and learner outcomes.